Saturday 30 June 2012

I'mma help you out

Out of the goodness of my heart I'll help you out. If you have £15 kicking around in your purse that's burning a hole that needs filling with fashion, you're in the right place. 



The Mela dress from New Look is on sale for a mere £15 - and it's lush. And it has many prints available. See...


This week I managed to get my hands on £52 worth of New Look vouchers for £40 - I can see where the majority of that cash is going. The prints on these dresses are adorable, and they're perfect for summer right through to adding in some jeans or (sorry fashion folks) leggings as the autumn hits. 

If I add in the sandals below I'm sorted - badabing! 

The top pair are £8 - that's right - just EIGHT WHOLE ENGLISH POUNDS - the printed pair are a mere £11.24 - so what are you waiting for? New Look! Now! 



1 comment:

  1. I need those sandals, the printed pair especially. Very very gorg! xx

    ReplyDelete