Tuesday 5 February 2013

Play date!

My eldest son had a play date - for the first time ever he had invited a little friend over from pre-school for playing and dinner with us. 

We hadn't met the family before the play date so I wanted to wear something that looked nice, and was reasonably smart, but up to crawling around playing cars, clambering onto the top bunk and not easily damaged by an excited puppy! 

The blouse is Peacocks, and has poodles all over. I had a black vest underneath as it's quite transparent in the flesh. A pair of skinny jeans from primark and a headband completed the outfit. 




I've been watching a little too much Jerseylicious recently, though - and initially got a little heavy handed with the bronzer! A quick wet wipe of the cheeks made me look less trampy!

No comments:

Post a Comment